- All applicants shall be licensed by Transport Canada to act as First Officers on 705 category aircraft.
- Hold a valid Transport Canada Instrument Rating.
- Hold a valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical.
- Must be able to obtain an Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance (i.e. security pass).
- Must hold a current passport at time of hire.
- If Permanent Resident, must be able to obtain and maintain crew visa documentation required to operate aircraft within the USA.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must have completed a High School diploma.
- Candidates must meet Transport Canada English proficiency standard.
Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications beyond the basic requirements:
- Applicants who possess a Canadian ATPL.
- Applicants with two crew multi-engine turbine experience.
- Graduates from an Aviation College degree or diploma program.
- Applicants with commercial or military flight experience.
- Applicants with Flight Management System (FMS) and/or glass cockpit experience.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CRJ200 Non Type Rated Jobs