- Equivalent to Studentereksamen (Denmark)
- Grundläggande behörighet för högskolestudier (Sweden)
- Generel studiekompetanse (Norway)
- Baccalaureat or equivalent (France)
- Equivalent to Upper secondary school leaving examination (Other countries)
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages ( Berlitz level 4) to be documented before assessment.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Minimum 157 cm maximum 200 cm.
- EASA or JAR-ATPL(A)
- EASA or JAR-MPL(A)
- EASA or JAR-CPL(A), with completed ATPL theory and MCC course
- In all three cases the applicant must possess a valid IR(A)ME, a General Flight Radiotelephone Operator Certificate ( GEN ) and an ICAO Language proficiency to level 5 .
- Typerating on CRJ900 is not a requirement, but will be preferred.
- Must hold a valid Part-MED Medical Class 1
Note: You must convert your license to a Scandinavian EASA license, i.e. from Denmark, Norway or Sweden before your start as a pilot in Cimber (as applicable).
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CRJ-900Non Type Rated Jobs