To apply for a position as a Captain in Cimber you need to have an Airline Transport Pilot License and a minimum of 4000hr. total time, more than 1000hr. on jet or turboprop above 20 tons. Cimber has pilots in many operational, administrative and training positions. Currently applicants with instructor certificates as TRI/TRE are of special interest.
- Equivalent to Studentereksamen (Denmark)
- Grundläggande behörighet för högskolestudier (Sweden)
- Generel studiekompetanse (Norway)
- Baccalaureat or equivalent (France)
- Equivalent to Upper secondary school leaving examination (Other countries)
- Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages is not required, but recommended. (Knowledge of one of the Scandinavian languages will be a competitive advantage)
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Minimum 157 cm maximum 200 cm.
- EASA or JAR-ATPL(A)
- In all three cases the applicant must possess a valid IR(A)ME, a General Flight Radiotelephone Operator Certificate ( GEN ) and an ICAO Language proficiency to level 5 .
- Typerating on CRJ900 is not a requirement, but will be preferred.
- Must hold a valid Part-MED Medical Class 1
- Note: You must convert your license to a Scandinavian EASA license, i.e. from Denmark, Norway or Sweden before your start as a pilot in Cimber (as applicable).
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CRJ-900Non Type Rated Jobs