Sobeys has an exciting opportunity available as a Pilot (PIC) Captain, based out of the Halifax International Airport. Reporting to the Chief Pilot the successful candidate will be responsible to ensure that all air and company regulations, including safety, are adhered to at all times.
- Airline transport pilot license.
- Current Canadian Passport.
- Meets the license, medical, rating and language requirements specified in ICAO Annex 1.
- Operational experience, knowledge and demonstrated promotion of:
- Safety Management Program
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Crew Resource Management
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Canada
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Minimum of 5000 total multi-engine flying hours.
- Minimum of 3000 hours as pilot-in-command.
- Jet aircraft experience
- Flying experience in Atlantic Canada
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CL300 Non Type Rated Jobs