- Commercial transport pilot license with a minimum of 5000 hours of total flying time;
- Bilingual; English and French – written and spoken;
- Ability to pass the P&WC, Transport Canada and FAA medical and visual acuity requirements for a Category 1 medical certificate;
- Working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) and Canadian Aviation Regulations (CAR);
- Must have a valid Passport;
- Must have the ability to obtain a Transportation Security Clearance and CANPASS;
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills;
- Professional attitude;
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations;
- Displays excellent crew resource management skills;
- Jet experience an asset;
- Flight test experience an asset.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Citation XLS Non Type Rated Jobs