- Minimally 18 years old (as required by regulations in Air Navigation Order).
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore upon completion of training.
- GCE 'O' level and above. A minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE 'O' level or its equivalent at one sitting. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics.
- Qualify for Class I & II unrestricted medical certification as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB).
- Good visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind.
- Be able to commit to a period of 18 months of consecutive training with no disruption.
- Physically and mentally fit.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetship jobs