- 21 years of age
- US Citizen
- Current US Passport with available pages for extra documentation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Possess a valid FAA license.
- Possess a current military or FAA Class II medical.
- Possess appropriate Type rating from accredited training facility or DoD training program.
- Minimum of 1500 hours in ME with a minimum of 300 hours as PIC in Aircraft type or similar.
- Must have an active federal government clearance.
- Prior PC experience in OCONUS ISR operations.
- Prior international flight experience.
- Prior US military instructor, maintenance or safety officer.
- Prior experience with AR 95-20 / DCMA 8210.1 operations.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B350 Jobs