- Possess at least an FAA Commercial Multiengine Certificate with Instrument Rating
- Possess at least a 2nd class medical
- Possess a minimum of 1200 hours total time, with 100 hours in type
- A&P certificate, with 2-3 years’ experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Currently licensed appropriately for pesticide/agricultural operator in public health/aerial applications.
- Experience with Microsoft products, AgNav and/or other GPS guidance for aerial applications.
- ULV mosquito and other low level aerial ag operations experience.
- In depth experience dealing with FAA as liaison.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Jobs