- Must be between 17 and 30 years of age at time of application and have reached 18th birthday by commencement of training
- Have a valid passport and the unrestricted right to live and work in India, with the ability to travel unrestricted worldwide
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) to IELTS Level 5.5 minimum
- Able to produce a Criminal Record Check (CRC) Basic Disclosure
- Certificate and pass all IndiGo referencing checks
- Able to obtain and maintain an Indian DGCA and NZCAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Able to obtain chest x-ray and potential General Medical Certificate from an INZ approved physician
- Visit immigration.govt.nz for a list of approved panel physicians
- Minimum height 5’2” (157.5cm), maximum height 6’4” (193cm)* Academic Entry Standards
- 10 + 2 with a minimum of 55% in each of these subjects: Physics, Maths and English from a recognised board or university
- Candidates not having Indian Class 1 medical, can apply with a Class II medical. They must have Indian Class 1 medical prior to start of the IndiGo training program.
Note: Proof of Documents, Certificates/mark sheets to be produced at the Interview stage.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetships Jobs