- Making sure all information on the route, weather, passengers and aircraft is received;
- Using that information to create a flight plan, which details the altitude for the flight, route to be taken and amount of fuel required;
- Ensuring the fuel levels balance safety with economy and supervising the loading and fuelling of the aircraft;
- Making sure all safety systems are working properly;
- Briefing the cabin crew before the flight and maintaining regular contact throughout the flight;
- Carrying out pre-flight checks on the navigation and operating systems;
- Communicating with air traffic control before take-off and during flight and landing;
- Ensuring noise regulations are followed during take-off and landing;
- Understanding and interpreting data from instruments and controls;
- Making regular checks on the aircraft's technical performance and position, on weather conditions and air traffic during flight;
- Communicating with passengers using the public address system;
- Reacting quickly and appropriately to environmental changes and emergencies;
- Updating the aircraft logbook and writing a report at the end of the flight noting any incidents or problems with the aircraft.
- Age - Below 55 yrs
- Minimum 4000 Jet Hours
- Valid ATPL (preference EASA approved)
- Preferred current on A320 type
- English proficiency minimum level 4
- Please send a copy of your resume, one passport size photo (colored), and one full body size photo (colored) in business attire.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Non Type Rated Jobs