- TC or FAA or European ATPL or Commercial License and Instrument rating, Valid Cat 1 medical.
- Minimum 2000 hours PIC in fighter aircraft, with minimum 1000 hours PIC multi-role fighter attack aircraft.
- Minimum 3 years operational experience within the last 10 years.
- Experience with LFE, CAS, Precision guided munitions.
- Able to communicate in both German and English.
- Qualified Instructor Pilot, an asset.
- Qualified Fighter Weapons Instructor, an asset.
- A-4 qualified/experience, an asset.
- Have held an operational flying position within the last 2 years.
- Experience in operating Towed Target systems, an asset.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Will be required to work outdoors.
- Will be required to travel.
- Ability to perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Safety, Teamwork, Focus, Innovation and Integrity.
- Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
- Must have or be able to obtain NATO Secret clearance with the German Government.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs