- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Qualified and current (within 39 months) in U-2S aircraft.
- Functional Check Flight ( FCF) qualified.
- Must possess a minimum of FAA commercial single engine and multiengine land with instrument rating.
- Must be in good physical condition to safely participate in single pilot very high altitude flights for up to eight hours at night in a full pressure suit.
- Requires a minimum of 1500 hours military turbine aircraft
- 750 hours of U-2 flight time.
- Must possess current FAA Class II physical.
- Flight testing experience and familiarity with industry and military developmental flight test processes are highly desired.
- Test pilot school graduate is highly desired.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education,
- Desired skills Currency in full pressure suit altitude chamber is highly desired. Familiarity with flight test operations in and around the R-2508 complex is a plus.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs