Available at select universities, colleges and flight academies.
- Your eligibility begins once you complete your Private Pilot Certificate.
- Successfully complete an interview with PSA to become a Cadet in the program.
- Cadets are offered numerous opportunities, including mentorship with airline industry experts and internships.
- Upon completion of your CFI, you are eligible to become a Cadet Instructor which allows you to receive:
- Up to $5,000 in partial tuition reimbursement paid to you as you build time.
- Cadet Instructor placement, if required, to any one of PSA’s partner universities, colleges and flight academies.
- ATP-CTP Course paid upon reaching ATP/R-ATP minimum flight experience requirements.
- PSA will pay for the ATP-CTP course (valued at $5,000) for qualified candidates needing to complete the ATP written exam prior to new hire training.
- Hotel accommodations and ground transportation during the ATP-CTP course will be provided.
- Get placed into the next available class at PSA upon reaching minimums, no additional interview required.
- Receive an additional $6,000 tuition reimbursement paid in full on the first day of new hire First Officer class.
- Flow-through to American Airlines with no additional interview, once completing requirements at PSA.
- New hires at PSA are projected to flow to American Airlines after only 6 years.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetship Jobs