Indonesian DGCA has issued a circular which stated non-Indonesian passport holder pilot will not be issued an Indonesian License effective per October, 2013. Pilot will be issued a Validation instead which will have up to 12 months validity.
- 1500 hours Total Time
- 500 hours PC-6 Pilatus Porter
- Preferable survey experience.
- At least ICAO CPL SEL and IR (current). FAA mother license is preferable.
- Copy of latest examiner's report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test, exhibiting the Single Engine and IR rating as per license.
- First Class medical (current), no restriction except for corrective glasses.
- License verification letter with current information from authority
- Free of accident-incident verification report from authority.
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor.
- Made sure candidates are free from any form of color blindness and passed the Ishihara Color Test - Indonesian authority only accept the Ishihara Color Blind Test.
- Minimum of level 5 ICAO English proficiency test.
- Valid passport minimum 24 months left
- Comprehensive CV