- Current Grade 2 (or higher) FIR, MECIR, ASIC and Class 1 Medical
- Minimum 1000 hours
- Working understanding of Part 61, MOS 61 and Part 141/142 requirements
- CertIV in Training and Assessment
- First Aid Certificate & Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Track record of quality customer-focused teaching
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Grade 1 FIR
- Charter experience
- Multi Engine Training Approval
- Previous ASQA / Diploma teaching experience
- PA34, BE58 and turbine experience welcomed
Applications close 15 May 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs