- Strong “Customer First” focus with an emphasis on quality, detail oriented, and relationship management.
- A familiarity with government tender processes and complex proposals.
- A polished professional with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to initiate and foster relationships.
- Strong self-starter with ability to work on his own within company guidelines.
- Solid organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of initiative and adaptability to rapidly changing demands.
- Works well within a team structure.
- Ability to resolve and prioritize issues in a timely manner.
- Outgoing personality, displays enthusiasm and passion for their work.
- Strong technical skills – Microsoft Office Suite, CRM experience an asset.
- Recently retired USAF Active Duty Colonel (06) or Brigadier General (07).
- o Will examine highly qualified Lt Cols that meet below requirements
- Fighter qualified (2000+ fighter hours) with recent flying history.
- Extensive USAF fighter operations experience at WG level and above.
- Valid FAA Pilot Certificate: Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot.
- o Must have SEL or MEL commercial privileges, depending aircraft type.
- Valid Class I or II FAA Medical Certificate
- Able to obtain the applicable and necessary U.S. Government security clearance to successfully perform this function.
- Ability to travel extensively in the USA, as well as ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone.
- Ability to perform all work in support of our Corporate Values of Safety, Teamwork, Focus, Innovation and Integrity.
- Demonstrates strong and visible support of our values.
- Previous F-16 Qualification
- Previous HAF/MAJCOM staff experience
- Previous SQ/CC or higher
- USAF WIC graduate
- USAF Aggressor qualified pilot
- Previous Foreign Military Sales (FMS) experience
- Previous Contracting or Acquisition experience
- In-resident Air Command and Staff College and/or Air War College
- USAFE/PACAF operational tours or staff experience
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs