- Graduate of Military Experimental Test Pilot School and demonstrated abilities as a military test pilot.
- FAA ATP rating.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or technically related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ten (10) years progressively responsible experience in flight operations and flight test to include at least three (3) years progressively responsible management and/or supervisory experience in the aerospace industry.
- Must either be a US citizen or have the legal right to work and live in US
- FAA Flight Instructor certificate (desired)
- Effective verbal and written skills required.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G550 Non Type Rated Jobs