- Hold a valid JAR ATPL or Part-FCL ATPL (full or frozen)
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical
- Hold a current CPL and Instrument Rating on a multi-engine piston aircraft
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours total flight time
- Have a minimum of 500 hours as pilot in command1
- Have a minimum of 100 hours IFR, of which a minimum of 40 hours must be multi-engine
- Have a minimum of 200 hours commercial flying (may include air work) as pilot in command1
- Have a minimum of 200 hours multi-engine flying as pilot in command
- Have a minimum of 50 hours multi-engine piston under IFR, of which 10 is as pilot-in-command
- Be available to start work immediately
- Have the right to work and live in UK
- Be able to supply references from all your employers for the last 5 years.
- Have logged at least 100 hours flying time in the last 12 months.
- The hours as pilot in-command may be substituted by hours operating as co-pilot on the basis of two hours as co-pilot is equivalent to one hour as pilot in-command provided those hours were gained within an established multi-pilot crew system.
Closing Date: 31st May 2016