- Licence acceptable to the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT).
- For Non-Thai (Not Thai Nationality), the applicant must held a valid and recognized Type Rating on the B777
- Minimum 1500 hours on a commercial jet aircraft.
- Preference will be given to applicants with Glass Cockpit/Flight Management Systems experience.
- ICAO English proficiency of at least level 4
- Valid Certificate of Medical Assessment (related to B777 rating endorsed license )
- Be in possession of no aviation incidents / accidents report.
- No criminal record.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B777 Jobs