UPS operates one of the world's largest airlines serving over 220 countries and territories worldwide. UPS delivers 15.8 million packages and documents daily. The company's extensive air network includes international air hubs in Cologne/Bonn, Germany; Hamilton, Ontario in Canada; and in the Asia Pacific region Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong; Within the U.S. Miami, FL serving Latin America and the largest air hub UPS Worldport in Louisville, Kentucky, also the headquarters for UPS Airlines. Crew domiciles include Louisville; Ontario, CA; Miami, FL; and Anchorage AK.
Currently looking for Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Louisville, KY
- Hold a current unrestricted ATP certificate with an Airplane category multi-engine class rating and English proficiency endorsement
- Hold a current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Hold an FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Hold a valid passport
- Have authorization to work in the United States
- Have a minimum of 1500 hours of total fixed-wing pilot time
- Minimum of 1000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) hours in fixed-wing jet and/or fixed-wing multi-engine turboprop per 14 CFR 1.1
- Pilot in Command, per 14 CFR 1.1, means the person who:
- Has final authority and responsibility for the operation and safety of the flight
- Has been designated as the pilot in command before or during the flight
- Holds the appropriate category, class, and type rating, if appropriate, for the conduct of the flight
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university
- Recent and type of experience will be considered; for example, preference given to candidates with demonstrated flight experience in transport category aircraft within the last 12 months from date of application
- Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- No company-paid relocation assistance available.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or National of the U. S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U. S. for this employer.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B757 Non Type Rated Jobs