- Type Rating on B 737 NG should be current
- ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC Wing, Government of India.
- All Licenses shall be valid at the time of joining.
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
- 500 hours PIC on B737 800 at the time of joining.
If you are interested about this APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Non Type Rated Jobs