Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the introduction in the Air X Charter AOC of A340 type of aircraft and its associated required operations approval such as RVSM and MNPS;
- In liaison with the Human Resources Department, develop a Manpower Plan for the fleet's human resources requirements;
- Ensure that the required flight operations documentation and manuals, including QRH, FCOM, MEL and OM Part B (Normal Checklist and SOPs) are put in place and maintained;
- Be involved in recruitment and coordinate initial training together with the Human Resources and Training Department;
- Liaise with the EFB Administrator to ensure that A340 documentation are kept up to date;
- To act as the A340 Fleet Chief with the duties and responsibilities that are specified in the Operations Manual.
- In possession of an A340 type rating;
- Minimum of 4000 flight hours with at least 1500 hours as PIC as 500 hours on the A340;
- A Valid EAS/JAA ATLP;
- A Valid class 1 medical certificate;
- Fluent English - ICAO level 4 or better;
- In possession of an EU/EEA passport and a clean criminal conduct;
- Must hold a TRI/TRE;
- Must be willing to relocate to Malta and ready to travel;
- Managerial or Project Management Experience.
Applications together with an updated CV should be sent to the HR Department by no later than Monday 30th May 2016.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A340 Jobs