- Minimum 1.000 hours total flight time
- Minimum 150 hours in aircraft above 10.000 kg
- Holder of a valid multi-engine EASA CPL/IR with ATPL (A) credit theory
- A valid radiotelephony operator’s licence (for HCAA licence holders)
- A valid class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English level 4 and above
- Minimum 150 hours on A-320F aircraft
- Last flight on applied aircraft within 12 months.
Attach the following documents:
- Latest CV
- Copy of your valid EU passport or ID
- Copy of Medical Certificate
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs