- Minimum 5000 hours total aircraft flight time
- Minimum 2500 hours in multi-crew, jet transport in excess of 20.000 kg
- Holder of a valid multi-engine EASA ATPL (A) licence with instrument rating
- A valid radiotelephony operator’s licence (for HCAA licence holders)
- A valid class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English level 4 and above
- Minimum 1500 hours on A-320F aircraft, 500 of which as pilot in command
- Last flight on A-320F aircraft within 12 months
- 4 years working experience as an airline pilot.
Attach the following documents:
- Latest CV
- Copy of your valid EU passport or ID
- Copy of Medical Certificate
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs