- Excellent flying skills, teamwork personal and social skills with high leadership qualities.
- Minimum English language proficiency ICAO Level 4.
- Valid ICAO ATPL and unrestricted medical certificate class 1.
- Total flying experience of minimum 6,000 hours, of which 2,000 hours are as PIC on jet aircraft.
- A Type rating on A320 is REQUIRED.
- Minimum 500 PIC passenger flying hours on type and 1500 passenger flying hours.
- Have flown the aircraft as captain within the last twelve months.
- Hold a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical.
- Worldwide experience.
- TRI/TRE experience preferred
- VIP/VVIP experience preferred
Interested applicant meeting the above requirement may apply with the following documents:
- Up to date CV
- Copy of the ATPL license
- Copy of the medical certificate
- Passport copies
- Recent logbook pages