Due to the high demand for their international services they are now seeking registrations of interest from suitably qualified and experienced pilots who would like to be considered for a captaincy position.
Their mission profiles require their pilots to have a totally flexible approach to their role in order to meet the demands of their diverse client groups.
They require a willingness to be an integral part of their team of professionals who's approach is to do the utmost at all times to assist their patients and customers alike.
- Minimum 4000 Fixed Wing PIC hours
- 2000 hours IFR multi turbine/jet
- 2000 hours jet PIC of similar or greater performance characteristics of the Nextant XT
- Considerable international PIC experience
- NZATPL and current instrument rating
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please note they will not be considering or responding to applicants who do not currently hold the right to work in New Zealand or meet the experience criteria.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Beech 400 Non Type Rated Jobs