- The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 500 hours experience in Type with a minimum of 250 hours PIC in Type.
- A total flying time of 4000 hours with 3000 hours PIC required.
- Experience with both part 135 and part 91 and who have been recertified in Type during the past year (Preferred).
- First class medical and ATP Certificate required.
- Experience leading a crew a plus.
- Must be able to pass TSA background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Please include the date of your last LR45 training and time in type.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other LR45 Jobs