The Gulfstream V First Officer will be an ambitious individual who brings with them a positive and professional attitude. The aircraft is used in support of the owner for Part 91 and also flies Part 135 on occasion. The position schedule varies but is typically reflective of a 5 week on 5 week off rotation. On occasion the aircraft will be in Asia during an entire rotation. The aircraft is based at PWK.
- Required ATP with a GIV rating.
- 2000 hours multi-engine time
- 1000 hours PIC, 200 hours in type, 300 hours in the last year and 75 hours in the last 90 days
- First class medical
- No accidents, incidents, violations or DUI/DWI
- College degree preferred
- Must live within two hours of the airport (KAFW)