- FAA ATPL and along with an Australian ATPL
- BBD700 type rating with 6000 cockpit differences course. Pilots with extensive Global Express/XRS will be considered
- Extensive international experience.
- Sound corporate operational knowledge
- Substantial PIC experience.
- CAE/FSI recurrent training on the BBD700 within the previous 12 months.
- Current and valid passport.
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Global 6000 Jobs