Commander opportunity for a VIP operation, the applicant should possess a well-developed customer service orientation and a sense of discretion. To succeed in this opportunity you must present a diplomatic behaviour under stress, have intercultural competence as well as excellent communications and teamwork skills.
- The applicant should hold a valid, EASA license and Medical
- The applicant must be Type Rated on CL850 type.
- The applicant must possess broad based flight experience made up of a minimum of 4000 hours total and 1000 PIC hours on CL850.
- The applicant must have demonstrable knowledge of and experience in commercial business Aviation Operations.
- Competent in the English language to a minimum Level 4.
- The applicant must have the right to live and work within the EU