- In possession of a current Boeing 737 type rating.
- Minimum of 500 flight hours, with at least 250 hours on type
- A valid EASA/JAA CPL
- A valid class 1 medical certificate.
- Fluent English - ICAO level 4 or better.
- In possession of an EU/EEA passport and a clean criminal conduct.
- Must live close or willing to relocate to either greater Manchester area or Bordeaux.
- Applicants are also expected to be disciplined, flexible, responsible, organised and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants are invited to download our application form from our website and to send it together with:
- Complete Curriculum Vitae.
- Flight experience (total time, Jet, PIC and on type).
- Copy of latest valid EASA/JAA ATPL licence and medical certificate.
- Copy of valid passport.
- Proof of recency (last 3 logbook pages).
- 2 references.
If you are interested in this job, fill the form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737 Jobs