- Minimum of 1500 hours total time, 500 hours multi-engine time, 100 hours IFR time
- Possess a valid Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot’s license.
- A King Air 350 PPC (asset)
- Rockwell Collins Proline 21 Experience (asset)
- Graduation from high school supplemented by the completion of a pilot training program from an approved Transport Canada flight training school.
- Knowledge of Canadian Air Regulations(CARS)
- Knowledge of Air Services Operations and Related Aircrafts
- Ability to communicate (verbal)
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to organize time and tasks
- Reliability, flexibility and dependability