- FAA Commercial Pilot certificate
- Current Class II medical certificate
- 1500 total hours
- 1200 in fixed wing
- 200 in ASEL
- 200 low level dispensing
- 200 in mountainous terrain
- 100 hours in last 12 months
- 50 in float planes for Fireboss position
- 25 in AT-802
- 10 in the last 60 days and
- 5 hours in make & model in last 12 months including
- 5 takeoffs and landings dropping 2 loads of water and no accidents.
- Instrument rating desired.
- NAFA training within the last 36 months required.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs