- ATPL (frozen or unfrozen)
- Currently operating as a commercial passenger airline Co-pilot on A320, A330 or A340 family of aircraft
- Minimum 500 hours on the A320, A330 or A340 family of Aircraft.
- Low-visibility Cat III-qualified
- UK EASA Licence (or must be converted to UK EASA prior to starting employment)
- UK EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical (If medical records are not held by the UK CAA, applicants must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA license)
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the easyJet network