- A valid CPL with passes in ATPL subjects from an ICAO contracting State, or a valid Hong Kong ATPL, (or equivalent). In addition, a Valid Instrument Rating and Flight Radiotelephony Operator’s Restricted License;
- A total of 1,000 hours of which 500 hours must be on a FAR / JAR 25 aircraft (10,000 kgs/19 seat) ; or a total of over 500 hours of which 500 hours must be on type;
- Type Rated (TR);
- Class One Medical;
- ICAO English Level 4 or above;
- Flown in the past 6 months and pass the latest RT/PC and line check;
- Accident or incident free.