Indonesian DGCA has issued a circular which stated non-Indonesian passport holder pilot will not be issued an Indonesian License effective per October, 2013.
Pilot will be issued a Validation instead which will have up to 12 months validity.
- Hold minimum 250 hours on aircraft and preferably above 750 hours.
- At least ICAO CPL SEL and IR (current). FAA mother license is preferable.
- Copy of latest examiner's report/ proficiency check form/ flight review/ flight test, exhibiting the Single Engine and IR rating as per license.
- First Class medical (current), no restriction except for corrective glasses.
- License verification letter with current information from authority
- Free of accident-incident verification report from authority.
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor.
- Made sure candidates are free from any form of color blindness and passed the Ishihara Color Test - Indonesian authority only accept the Ishihara Color Blind Test.
- Minimum of level 5 ICAO English proficiency test.
- Valid passport minimum 24 months left
- Comprehensive CV
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C208B Non Type Rated Jobs