- Thai Nationality
- Not over 35 Yrs of age at the date of application.
- Exemped from military service.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Holder of Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued by the CAAT
- Minimum total flight hour 200 hours. ( fixed-wing aircraft only )
- Multi-Engines Rating and Instrument Rating
- Holder of valid unrestricted of Medical Class 1 issued by RTAF
- Minimum ICAO Level 4
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B777 Non Type Rated Jobs