Susi Air is currently accepting applications from C208 Non Type Rated First Officers (Indonesian Passport Holder). If you don't hold Indonesian Passport check the vacancy for Expat pilots here.
- CPL holder
- Hold a First Class medical (current or not).
- Hold an FAA license or has minimum 750 hours.
- Copy of logbook in the last three months with verification stamp or signature from chief pilot or flight instructor.
- Minimum of level 5 ICAO English proficiency test.
- Comprehensive CV
- ID (KTP or Passport)
- For non Ab-Initio/ experienced pilot must attached an accident and incident-free report from DGCA
For Indonesian Passport Holder with Non-Indonesian License:
- All previous requirements
- Foreign license must be current on SEL and IR
- Have a copy of examiner's report or check form of the latest flight review/ flight test/ re-validation/ proficiency check and still valid for at least 6 months.
- License verification letter with current information from authority AND accident/incident-free report from authority is a must
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C208B Non Type Rated Jobs