The ideal candidates are multi-talented pilots for a long-term positions working with government contracts. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Highly experienced in MD-87 or MD-83
- Current FAA Airline Transport Pilot Rating
- First Class Medical or current Class II Medical with eligibility for First Class Medical
- Minimum of 4000 hours Total Time
- Appropriate ratings including initial attack rated
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel throughout the U.S.
- Low level flight time
- PIC time
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other MD80 Jobs