- Current ATPL(A) licence and FAA ATP licence
- Current GIV IPC
- Class 1 aviation medical certificate
- Ability to operate as PIC on Gulfstream IV aircraft on domestic and international private and charter operations
- 500 Hours GIV
- Simulator currency on GIV within previous 18 months
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
- Prior experience conducting training and checking in a CAR 217 organisation or in full-flight simulators would be highly regarded.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Gulfstream IV Jobs