- FAA ATP Multi Engine Land Rating
- First Class Medical
- Reside within two hours of Teterboro, NJ
- 2500 Hours Total Time
- 500 Hours PIC
- 500 Hours Turbine
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Must present a team effort approach with great interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must be proactive, efficient, with the ability to seek out answers and resources as needed.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, willing to travel worldwide extensively and without restriction due to administrative or personal history.
- Must be able to handle the job responsibilities with integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information.
- Must be 21 or older and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; must also be able to pass a required 10-year background check.
- This position is based in the United States.
Please note that only applications fulfilling all above requirements will be replied to and taken into consideration.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Global 5000 Jobs