- Total flying hours 5000 on Jet Aircraft
- 500 hours on type.
- Valid ATP / ATPL license issued from FAA / ICAO or equivalent.
- Clear record of incident / accident.
- Maximum age at signing the contract 55 years.
- Pass Sky Prime screening Tests.
Benefits:If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
- Basic Salary: US 10,000 Per Month.
- Operational Per Diem: (US 50 per day exclude the days off and additional US 50/- on operation/flying days).
- Rotation: 8/4 Weeks (8 weeks ON - 4 weeks OFF).
- Tickets: Economy round trip ticket to domicile every rotation.
- Expatriate Allowance: US (1,000) per month.
- Accommodation: Provided.
- Transportation: Provided.
- Medical Insurance: Provided.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G-IV Jobs