- FAA issued Commercial Certificate
- Certified Flight Instructor Rating (CFI & CFII)
- Certified Ground Instructor Certificate
- 500 hours of dual flight instruction given in fixed wing aircraft
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year accredited college or university in an aviation related field.
- Master’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university in an aviation related field.
- Experience teaching at a Part 141 pilot school
- Instructional time in an approved FAA simulator/flight training device.
- Multi Engine Instructor, MEI, rating.