They are seeking a qualified and experienced Turbo Prop Captain with previous experience on the Bombardier Dash 8-Q400. They are seeking a pilot who is looking for command upgrades and have a command recommendation from their current employer. ‘Non type rated pilots’ with suitable regional airline experience are welcome to apply, especially those with training experience.
- Minimum total flying hours: 2500 hours; Minimum total PIC hours: 1000 hours; Minimum total PIC hours on type: 500 hours;
- Must have ICAO English level Proficiency 4 and above;
- Spanish language competency a strong plus;
- Current EASA ATPL or (Frozen ATPL);
- Current Class 1 Medical;
- Last flight on Q400 as PIC should preferably be within 1 year;
- Age should not be above 63 years;
- Unrestricted passport;
Please submit the following along with your CV: copies of your passport and licenses (type rating and hours).
Competitive Salary with a commensurate benefits package is available to suitably qualified candidates.