- Higher School Certificate (documentation required) with passes in suitable Year 12 Maths and English or NCEA Level 3 with appropriate passes in suitable Maths and English - approved bridging courses will be considered or approved equivalent course certificate
- Tertiary studies are highly desirable but not essential.
- A current Australian or New Zealand passport.
- Australian or New Zealand Air Transport Pilot Licence
- English Language Proficiency Level 6 on your Licence
- Hold current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian or New Zealand Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane
- Experience including;
- 4000 hours total aeronautical experience and
- Minimum of 500 hours Pilot-In-Command (excluding ICUS) of fixed wing, multi-engine aircraft with a MTOW of 13,000kg or 1000 hours as a Co-Pilot in multi-engine turbine aircraft with a MTOW greater than 13,000kg.
- Dash 8 Experience highly desirable
- CASA or CAANZ Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate.
- Be willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
- The ability to hold an Australian Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and New Zealand AVSEC (effective 1st July 1997 under the Commonwealth Air Navigation Act, you are required to undertake extensive background and security checks, at your own expense, to establish your eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC).)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC8C Non Type Rated Jobs