- 4000 hours total time fixed wing flight time is required.
- 3000 hours PIC time fixed wing flight time required.
- 3000 hours multi-engine land flight time required.
- 2000 hours PIC multi-engine land flight time required.
- 200 hours total flight time in type preferred.
- 100 hours PIC flight time in type preferred.
- Similar type business jet experience preferred.
- 14 CFR Part 135 experience preferred.
- Airline Transport Pilot certificate required.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit.
- Current FAA First Class Medical certificate.
- Valid passport.
- No Accidents or Incidents.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to meet the following checks:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
- TSA/PRIA background check (to include any incidents/accidents.)
- Credit check.
- DMV check with valid driver’s license.
- Employment verification.
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluently in the English Language.
- Ability to relocate within 1 hour of Chantilly Air Inc. Base of Operations, Manassas, VA (KHEF.)
If you are interested in this job Click here to download the application (PDF) and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CL605 Jobs