- Educational requirement:
- Have Level 3(Note 1) or equivalent or above in five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE), or equivalent; or
- Have Grade E or above in two subjects at Advanced Level in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination and Level 3(Note 2)/Grade C or above in three other subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent;
- Pass a medical examination in accordance with the International Civil Aviation Organisation standards and have good vision(Note 3);
- Pass a pilot aptitude test; and
- Have met the language proficiency requirements of Level 3(Note 2) or above in English Language in the HKDSEE or HKCEE, or equivalent.
- For civil service appointment purpose, ‘Attained with Distinction’ in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of two Applied Learning subjects), and Grade C in Other Language subjects in the HKDSEE are accepted as equivalent to Level 3 in the New Senior Secondary subjects in the HKDSEE.
- For civil service appointment purpose, ‘Grade C’ in English Language (Syllabus B) in the HKCEE before 2007 is accepted administratively as comparable to ‘Level 3’ in English Language in the 2007 HKCEE and henceforth.
- Applicants must meet the requirements for the granting of HKCAD Class One Medical Certificate. In general, applicants who need to wear corrective lenses and/or have undergone eye refractive surgeries may be considered provided that they could meet the requirements for the granting of HKCAD Class One Medical Certificate.
- For the purpose of heightening public awareness of the Basic Law (BL) and promoting a culture of learning of BL in the community, applicants for civil service jobs will be assessed on their BL knowledge. The BL test result will constitute an appropriate weighting in a candidate’s overall assessment.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetship Jobs