- Associate’s Degree
- Flight training received through an FAA-approved school or training program.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating
- Two (2) years of recent experience as a Captain in corporate international operations.
- 5,000 hours total flight time with 3,000 hours as PIC, of which 50% is in turbine powered aircraft.
- FAA 1st class medical certificate.
- Willing and able to work long hours including evenings, weekends and holidays, and report to workplace within 2 hours of being called
- Extensive travel, rotating schedules and international travel
- Must be able to effectively interact with corporate personnel and members of the Flight Department
- Must have a service-oriented approach in his/her daily interaction with aircraft users and maintain the teamwork concept as a core value
- Some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing and walking and lifting in excess of 30lbs as well as long periods of sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Falcon 7X and/or 2000 ExEASy experience
- Intial or recurrent training, including a Pilot Proficiency Examination, on Falcon 2000EXEasy and/or Falcon 7X within the past six (6) months.
- One Hundred (100) hours recent experience in F2000ExEASy or 7X