- A minimum of 7000 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 3000 hours command time on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tonnes or more.
- Currently type-rated as a commander on an aircraft such as B737, A320 (or larger) and have flown at least 150 hours in command in the 12 months before joining Emirates.
- Significant wide body aircraft and long haul experience.
- A valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical certificate.
- ICAO English level 5 English language proficiency.
Note: Simulator time is not accepted for flying hours calculation.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B777 Non Type Rated Jobs