- EASA ATPL with IR - If license is issued by a non-UK state, be willing and able to transfer to a UK issued EASA license prior to joining Thomson Airways at your own cost
- A current EASA Class 1 medical ; If your medical records are not held by the UK CAA, you must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA license at your own cost
- Type rated on B757/767
- Have a minimum of 300 hours on B757/767 – NB Applicants must have previously flown the B757
- Have a minimum of 100 hours B757/767 in 12 months prior to application.
- Entitled to live and work indefinitely in the UK
- Hold a valid 10 year EU or UK passport that permits worldwide travel without restrictions – minimum 6 months validity
- Level 4 English with the ability to upgrade to Level 6
- Willing to reside within 1 hour of nominated base
- Able to work on a flying program which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365days of the year.
- At least 1.58m tall
- Able to swim 25 meters
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B757/767 Jobs